TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Service with us and go into the draw to win $1000 of fuel
1. The promoter of the Service with us and win $1000 of fuel (Competition) is IDOM Automotive Group Pty Ltd. ABN 19 606 360 570 (the Promoter).
2. The Competition begins on 01/01/2021 at 12am (Australian Western Standard Time) and ends on 31/03/2021 at 11:59pm (Australian Western Standard Time) (Competition Period).
3. Customer must have serviced before the competition end date, 31/03/20201 at 11:59pm
4. The Promoter reserves the right to either allow or disallow any entrant for any reason it sees fit in its absolute discretion.
5. Entry to the Competition is only open to existing and new customers of IDOM Automotive Group who live in Western Australia.
6. Up to 1 entrants (Winner/s) may each be awarded only one prize (Prizes) as follows: $1,000 worth of BP Fuel vouchers. Voucher is subject to terms and conditions of use and expiry
7. This document, the instructions on how to enter the Competition and other details contained within promotional advertisements and the Entry Form (if applicable), each form part of the Terms and Conditions.
8. The Winner/s shall be chosen at random from those customers who complete a logbook service in the competition period.
9. The Winner/s will be drawn by the 09/04/2021.
10. When the Winner/s are notified of their Prize they will also be provided with details as to the collection of their Prize.
11. Each Winner must claim its Prize on or before 30/04/2021. Prizes must be claimed in person unless a Winner is otherwise advised. Identification, which includes a photograph, will be required. Prizes will only be awarded following winner validation and verification.
12. A Prize must be taken as stated and is non-transferable, not exchangeable and not redeemable for cash. If the specified prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute a prize of like or equal value.
10% Price Beat Challenge
1. IDOM Automotive Group’s Western Australian based vehicle service centres will beat any reputable competitors’ comparable vehicle service or repair quote by 10%
2. IDOM’s 10% Price Challenge excludes: a. Quotes from any other IDOM AG Service Centres; b. Quotes dated more than 6 months prior to the service booking with an IDOM AG service centre; c. Tyres and tyre fitting; d. Fleet, government and rental vehicles; e. Heavy machinery. f. Non genuine parts and accessories quotes; g. Accident repairs; h. Manufacturer Capped Price Servicing; i. Quotes for mobile servicing; j. Quotes where the price is the result of an error by the competitor;
3. Competitor quotes must: a. Be from a business with a motor vehicle repair business licence located in the Perth. b. Inclusive of GST and all tax; c. Be presented to the IDOM AG Service Centre prior to or on the day of service.
4. Offer cannot be redeemed retrospectively to services already completed or underway.
5. If the competitor quote does not include all aspects of the vehicle manufacturer’s scheduled handbook service, the service centre may not be able to sign off the handbook.
6. The IDOM AG 10% Price Challenge is subject to compliance with the relevant service centre’s usual terms and conditions of trade.
7. The IDOM AG 10% Price Challenge may be terminated or amended at any time without notice.