An Important COVID-19 Update
DATE: 31st January 2021
With the latest Perth Five-day Lockdown restrictions, all dvg.com.au new and used car dealerships are strictly following the WA Government lockdown restrictions, effective 6pm Sunday 31 January – 6pm Friday February 5.
New & Used Showrooms
All Dealership New and Used showrooms are not permitted to operate under the lockdown,
so will remain closed until the lockdown lifts. In the meantime, www.dvg.com.au remains open 24 hours a day and you can check our full range of cars anytime.
Our sales staff are working from home and are able to take calls and answer any queries you may have about specific vehicles, whether new or used.
With the current Perth Lockdown Restrictions, for customer and employee safety, Midland Mitsubishi has completed a full COVID-19 clean according to SafeWork Australia Guidelines.
Service & Parts Departments
With the current Perth Lockdown Restrictions, for customer and employee safety, Midland Mitsubishi closed to complete a full COVID-19 clean according to safework Australia guidelines.
Midland Mitsubishi's Service department reopened on Wednesday the 03rd Feb in line with other Dealership Service Departments operating during this time for your essential servicing needs.
Everyone who enters our Service & Parts department will also be required to wear a facemask and asked to sanitise their hands at our dedicated sanitising stations.
All serviced cars have full COVID-19 compliant santisation cleans prior and after servicing.
Additional Hygiene and Tracing Practices
Effective immediately, additional hygiene and tracing practices will be implemented at all dealerships.
- COVID SafeWA QR Code and App
- Manual Register (for those without the App).
Compulsory Mask Wearing
During Lockdown Restrictions, compulsory mask-wearing is required for any employee at the workplace who cannot perform their job from home.
These additional precautionary measures will further provide customers and staff increased peace of mind
in addition to the already existing COVID-19 precautionary measures outlined below.
The following measures (provided by the relevant Government Health Departments) for taking precautionary measures with minimising risk to our customers and employees are in place at all our dealerships:
- To minimise the spread of the virus via human contact, we are encouraging a handshake-free environment and are following the 1.5 metre physical distancing rule, wherever possible.
- All showroom and customer reception and waiting areas have been set up with hand sanitiser stations, which we would encourage you to use.
- Our dealership and service locations are being commercially cleaned every day by an external party. We are also maintaining an internal cleaning roster throughout the day in all customer areas and employee workstations and encouraging our staff to wash their hands regularly.
- We are applying a disinfectant to clean your vehicle upon entry and after all service and repairs have been completed.
- All cars on loan, or taken on sales test drives, are being cleaned with sanitising solution wipes and/or spray after each use. Vehicles on the showroom floor and in our yards are being locked, to restrict access after such cleaning.
- To minimise the handling of cash, we are encouraging payment by bank transfer or Eftpos wherever possible.
- We have prepared a pandemic response plan to ensure we can continue to operate if any of our employees have to self-isolate.
- We have implemented an employee ban on all non-essential business travel.
- Masks are being worn by staff and made mandatory during Perth lockdown restrictions.
To help protect yourself and others, we kindly ask that you adhere to the Government Department of Health advice and guidelines. If you have an upcoming appointment with us and are showing flu-like symptoms, please contact the dealership you have booked with so we can reschedule it for you.
We trust these actions will demonstrate that we are committed to providing our employees and customers with a safe and hygienic environment, without harming our high standards of customer service. We will continue to take advice from the Department of Health to make sure we are taking all necessary steps to ensure ongoing safety. If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at email@example.com. In the meantime, stay safe.