The following measures (provided by the relevant Government Health Departments) for taking precautionary measures with minimising risk to our customers and employees are in place at all our dealerships:
- To minimise the spread of the virus via human contact, we are encouraging a handshake-free environment and are following the 2 metre physical distancing rule, wherever possible.
- All showroom and customer reception and waiting areas have been set up with hand sanitiser stations, which we would encourage you to use.
- Our dealership and service locations are being commercially cleaned every day by an external party. We are also maintaining an internal cleaning roster throughout the day in all customer areas and employee workstations and encouraging our staff to wash their hands regularly.
- We are applying a disinfectant to clean your vehicle upon entry and after all service and repairs have been completed.
- All cars on loan, or taken on sales test drives, are being cleaned with sanitising solution wipes and/or spray after each use. Vehicles on the showroom floor and in our yards are being locked, to restrict access after such cleaning.
- To minimise the handling of cash, we are encouraging payment by bank transfer or Eftpos wherever possible.
- We have prepared a pandemic response plan to ensure we can continue to operate if any of our employees have to self-isolate.
- We have implemented an employee ban on all non-essential business travel.
- Masks are being worn by staff and made mandatory during Perth lockdown restrictions.
To help protect yourself and others, we kindly ask that you adhere to the Government Department of Health advice and guidelines. If you have an upcoming appointment with us and are showing flu-like symptoms, please contact the dealership you have booked with so we can reschedule it for you.
We trust these actions will demonstrate that we are committed to providing our employees and customers with a safe and hygienic environment, without harming our high standards of customer service. We will continue to take advice from the Department of Health to make sure we are taking all necessary steps to ensure ongoing safety. If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at email@example.com. In the meantime, stay safe.
Additional hygiene and tracing practices are in place at all dealerships.
- Compulsory Car Cleansing for all servicing
- COVID SafeWA QR Code and App
- Manual Register (for those without the App).