DVG aims to provide each and every customer with a full range of product and service solutions that extend and protect the life of your car. All dealerships are fully backed by manufacturer approved factory workshops on location who are qualified to best service your car.
DVG Specialise in scheduled servicing and repairs for a wide range of manufacturers.
Service Booking Request
PLUS DVG Service Centre workshops can perform servicing requirements and maintenance on any car makes or models and to their manufacturer specifications!
DVG believes in sharing the responsibility of maintaining your vehicle. Ensuring your vehicle performs and operates to its optimal condition possible and for longer is our main objective.
This will give you the most enjoyment out of your vehicle and ensure you receive the maximum money for your car should you wish to sell it or trade it in on another car.
All DVG Service Centre Workshops provide a courtesy shuttle service to enable you to have your car serviced with minimal disruption to your daily routine. Loan cars are available for a small charge, please enquire on cost and availability at the time of booking.
DVG Burswood Honda Service Centre
14 Twickenham Rd (Corner Shepperton)
Tel: 08 9311 7555
View Larger Map
DVG Mobile Servicing
Personalised Service At Your Convenience
- DVG Mobile Service Units are fully equipped to meet your servicing needs.
- The latest digital equipment provides a complete diagnosis of Honda, Toyota, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Hyundai, Kia, Alfa Romeo, Fiat, Holden, Suzuki Peugeot, Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Skoda, Volkswagen, Great Wall and Isuzu UTE vehicles. All replacement parts are genuine factory products. We provide a full report on all services carried out. We even vacuum your car ready to go.
Choose the most convenient DVG Location to have your car serviced and select the service required(including DVG Service Specials – Major & Minor, FREE safety check). DVG will be in touch shortly to confirm your booking.
DVG Servicing & Maintenance Specials
Standard Passenger Service* – $159
A Full Service, Mechanical Safety
Inspection and Report Includes:
- Lubrication Service
- Replace engine oil and filter
- Replace sump plug washer
- Grease joints if applicable
- Check battery condition and acid level
- Print out battery health check report
- Check brake fluid condition and top up if necessary
- Check clutch master cylinder and slave cylinder
- Check trans, gear box, diff and transfer case oil levels
- Check windscreen wiper and washer operation, replenish with distilled water + cleaner
- Check all tyre condition and adjust tyre pressure
- Check all light globes and operation
- Check and report on condition and cleanliness of throttle body
- Inspect all brakes de-dust and adjust
- Check wheel bearing free play
- Pressure test cooling system and check for leaks
- Inspect suspension and steering
- Check for oil leaks and report
- Inspect under vehicle and report
- Road test and report on engine and transmission
*Does not replace schedules log book services. Diesel, 4 wheel drive and synthetic oil extra.
Standard commercial service – Only $250*
A full service, mechanical safety inspection and report includes:
Lubrication Service, replace engine oil and filter, replace sump plug washer, grease joints if applicable, check battery condition and acid level, print out battery health check report, check brake fluid condition and top up in necessary, check clutch master cylinder ad slave cylinder, check trans, gear box, diff and transfer case oil levels, check windscreen wiper and washer operation, check all tyre condition and adjust tyre pressure, check all light globes and operation, check and report on condition of spark plugs, check and report on condition and cleanness of throttle body, Inspect all brakes, clean dust and adjust, check wheel bearing free play, pressure test cooling system and check for leaks, inspect suspension and steering, check for oil leaks and report, inspect under vehicle and report, road test and report on engine and transmission.
*Does not replace scheduled log book servicing. Diesel and synthetic oil extra.
Other services we have to offer
These specials do not replace scheduled log book servicing. Diesel, 4 wheel drive and synthetic oil extra.
Fuel Injection Service – $150
Carry out fuel injection rail clean. This service removes varnish
and carbon build on injector tips and cleans the fuel rail system so
that full combustion is achieved, thus improving efficiency and fuel
Cooling System Service* – from $110
Cooling system pressure test and report; check coolant
concentration in system; power flush complete system and
replenish with coolant. We also check for leaks and suspect hoses
or fittings that may leak and cause major damage to you vehicle.
*Generic coolant. Manufacturer coolant extra.
Wheel Alignment – $110
State of the art computer wheel alignment equipment and
computer balancing checking front to back. That’s all four wheels
not just front! We also perform wheel balancing of all four wheels
including 4×4 vehicles.